Here’s the back view without the gigantic bow. I immensely thank those who have left feedback re The Big Butt Bow…it’s gone! I refuse to wear undergarment body armor so what you see is what they’ll
get see! I do so wish HusPartner would be my escort but he’s going to be out of town, I’m flying solo, but I’ve wowed him before he’s left (snicker)
1. Use taunt sewing, pulling the fabric taunt with your hands before and after the feed dogs
2. Use size 10 needle and the thinnest thread you can find
3. I serged the cut edges because I didn’t have time to bind them
4. Don’t press hard from the front side, the edges of cut fabric will show through, press only the seam
5. Press the seam to one side and then the other before opening the seam allowance and pressing with a thick paper under the seam allowance.
6. Handle as little as possible. Silk satin fatigues, showing a fuzzy effect after much handling: I couldn’t avoid this as I had no one to help with fitting.
Now to see if I can get a tiny hem and even sleeves marked and tack down the neck edge facings to the seam allowances and put tiny snaps on the bra in order to give the neckline just a bit more support.